Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving! Sketch #12 for Delightful Sketches

Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!
I hope you have time between the veggies and the pies to come and take a look at all the new creations from the Digital Delights Team!
I can't believe we are at Delightful Sketches Sketch #12 already!



This time I chose the adorable Kitty In Santa Hat and I hope it helps wih the Holiday Mood!

I have a few other challenges along with this one.

PollyCraft wanted a Christmas Card
The Pink Elephant had a recipe of Something Plaid, Any number of Brads and No Ribbon
Incy Wincy had a theme of "Anything Goes!"
Sparkle Creations wanted a Christmas Card
Daring Cardmakers want to see things that begin with the "1st Letter of your Name" so for me that would be "K"
Copic Creations want to see Gold so I colored the bows Gold

I chose Basic Grey for my dp but this time it's the Fruitcake Collection.
I colored the cute Kitty with Copic's and added Tulip Puffy Paint to the hat trim and pom pom.
I used the Deco Fan border punch by Martha Stewart for the trim.
The sentiment is an American Crafts vellum sticker.

The inside is more dp with a message mat with the coordinating punched border.

Sshhh don't wake her up!

I hope you've enjoyed this card and I hope you'll have fun with the sketch at Delightful Sketches.
Katie

11 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Oh this is fabulous :) So so cute :)

Thank you so much for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

Have a great day

Rika said...

Cute christmas card.
Thanks for joining in the DCM challenge.

Sue said...

ooh this is lovely and such a cute image,the inside looks fab too,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Liz said...

beautiful cute image lovely card
tanks for joining incy wincy

liz x

Anne said...

Hi Katie
You did a great job of this one, am loving those papers too
Anne x

Wendy Hall said...

Luv it Katie!! Even the inside is beautiful!!

cheryl said...

this is just gorjus love the image and the papers are lush too thanks for joining us at incy designs this week love cheryl xxxx

Annie said...

Fabulous work - just love this card.
Ann xxx
TPE

Denise Clark said...

Love the kitty in the Santa hat. That's something my cats would do! LOL I love that border punch. Looks great in this layout!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card!! Great job with this weeks challenge!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Sheri