Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Card For Lily Boo Too!

Happy November!
I can't believe another month has rolled around.
It's time for a new challenge at Lily Boo Too and this time the theme is Purple!
You can create anything just as long as purple is the main color.
I used a couple of other challenge to help me along the way.
Sketch and Stash gave me the sketch
The Pixie Cottage wanted Celebration cards
Tuesday Taggers wanted to see a "Burst of Color"
Crafty Angels wanted to see a Charm


I used Betty with Balloons from the Betty and Friends collection and I think she looks all ready for a party!
I colored her with Copic's and added Paper Studio brads to the corners.
The dp are a mix of DCVW from different stacks including Nana's Kids and Nana's Nursery. The "Celebrate" charm is from a set at Target from my stash.
I colored the flower with Copic's to match the papers.



The inside is simply more dp and a message mat.



I'd love to see you grab your purple papers, markers etc and join in the fun this month at Lily Boo Too!
Katie

6 comments:

Juls said...

fab! such a great image, love the colour combo and the fab DP's you have used! gorgeous card, love it!!

Unknown said...

Katie this is adorable, I love the image, good luck with your challenges, and many thanks for joining us at TT this week, Hugs Avril xxx

Teri said...

Wonderful project! Love the purples!
Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Michelle said...

A fantastic 'Burst of colour' for Tuesday Taggers. Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week
x Michelle

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card Katie, what a sweet little girl and she looks perfect with this colour combo!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Becky said...

Stunning card Katie! Love that image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
love Becky xx