Saturday, September 19, 2009

BOO! Did I make you jump?

Happy Saturday!
It's another busy weekend here with mre Boy Scout stuff and everything else that goes on in a family of 5!
Today I don't a card or anything with a challenge on it, but I do have a crafty creation to share!
Back in 2005 I started making Altered Lunchboxes and to date have made well over 100 different ones. I love how easily you can adapt them to any theme you like and how the same box can hold memories, recipes, photos, addresses, cards.....you get the picture.
Well the trend died down and you didn't see them around much.
But towards the Holidays there are always those people that you just can't shop for and that's when one of these boxes can be the perfect gift!
So as well as selling my cards on eBay I do make a few of the boxes and I really love them!
Enough of my prattling on and on and here is my latest!


The colors and design of this paper is so much fun!
I added tons of ribbons to the handles, I knew my stash would come in handy!
I crackle painted the chipboard letters and I love how that part turned out.



Here you can see a better view of the letters and also the cute spider crawling down from them!



Inside there are a dozen index style cards for you add Halloween memories to or you could store your favorite Halloween photos in ready to go in your scrapbook.

Anyway, I hope you liked it and if you would like to see more photos you can do on the eBay listing
Have a great Saturday and be sure to check back tomorrow for a new card for the My Grafico Design Team.
Katie

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this Katie! What a fantastic project!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

love love this tin

Thank you for joining my blog candy

have a great weekend
hugs
claudia