Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's not a card but it sure is a Halloween Cutie!

Hello Everyone!
I got super news this morning, the card posted here yesterday won me the 1st Place at Victoria Case Challenges! What's even better is that I meant I'm joining them as a Guest Designer for next weeks challenge!
I love Victoria's sassy art work, her girls have so much character and are so much fun to color.
Today I used one of her latest releases and of course it covered a few challenges along the way! LOL

Use It wanted a gift bag decorated in a Halloween theme. I suppose this is a purse but it would work wonderfully for Halloween treats!
Creative Inspirations Challenge wanted stitching either real or faux and the mat around the image is faux stitched in silver.
I Heart to Stamp had a Halloween theme that fitted in perfectly.
Trimmies Craft Challenge wanted "Anything but a card" and finally the super new blog Haunted Design House wanted Halloween with wings so I added tese cute chipboard butterflies to the handles although as they are green I'd like to think they were Luna Moths!



This fabulous image can be found at Victoria Case Art and is called Mr Moon. I colored her with Copic's and she's so naughty I just love her!
The paper is from an old stack and the Halloween stickers are The Paper Studio.



I just wanted to show her again, I can't wait to use her again. This really showcases how great digital images as you can make them whatever size you need whether you are making a card or something else!
Have a great rest of your day!
Katie

17 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

This is gorgeous, love every element of it, thank you for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge, hope you'll join us again next week.
Good luck in the draw.
Suzi x

vc said...

WOW, Katie- you are just amazingly talented and very creative! Super coloring and I love all of the little hanging tags!
Hugs!

Alisa said...

Very Cute gift bag. Love the image and Copics used!

Patti J said...

OMG - how cute! Love the butterflies - looks like she's looking up at them! Great project, and great idea for the challenge(s)!!!

Barb said...

What an adorable project, Katie! Your coloring is simply fantastic and I just love those butterflies! Thanks for playing along with Macabre Monday!

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo.

Crafting Queen said...

Image is coloured so beautifully, wonderful bag. Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge. ANesha

cheryl said...

this is brilliant love that image thanks for playing along with us at creative inspirations love cheryl xx

Unknown said...

congratulations katie... you are the winner of this week's Use It! challenge and get to come up with our next challenge :)
please contact me at raescards {at} comcast.net
yay you!!!!
hugs~
rae

Christina said...

Great project! Such a cute witch stamp!

LOUISE said...

Fabulous Gift Bag katie, love it! The image is great too, and the stitching is perfect. Thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge. Louise x

peggy said...

Wow awesome work !!!!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Peggy x

Tracy said...

Hi Katie stunning project and gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining in with us over at Creative Inspirations.
hugs
Tracy
xxx

maxine said...

lovely work thanks for joining us this week.

Rose said...

This is lovely, great image and I love all the detail, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck!

Rose xx

Donnas Den said...

This is a great project. I really love all the different tags at the side. Good luck with the CRAFT challenge.

Donna

Claire Phillips said...

Wonderful project - great image! thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x