Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Double Trouble!

Second post of the day!
I hope you read about my excitement over a new challenge blog I'll be a part of, if not scroll down to read it below.
Today's card just make me smile everytime I look at it!
First here are the challenge I used for it's creation.
Crazy 4 Challenges gave me the sketch. It is a brand new challenge blog but it has some very familar faces at it's helm.
Pile It On and Polly Craft both had the same challenge of "Black and White and 1 other color", so I chose Pink to add to the combo.
Flutterby Wednesday's wanted to see Pink along with either a Fairy or Butterfly.
Rosie Dee's wanted you to use 2 squares and a rectangle on your project
and finally Courtney's Closet challenge was a "playdate"



I hope you don't get tired of seeing Mo's images as today's features another of her fantastic creations! This one is called Stepsisters although I think they could be friends not having a good day as well! LOL
I colored them with Copic's and with Black being one of the colors it gave me an excuse to play with my Grey's again and I just love that!
The dp is a combo of The Paper Studio and some Dovecraft from a pack I picked up on my last trip back home to England. The rhinestones are from the $1 spot at Michaels and the flower, butterflies and patterned brad are all from HobbyCraft, again from my England trip.
The sentiment is The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.

The inside is more dp with a matted message mat.

I just love the look on the faces of these girls and I hope you do too!
Keep coming back as this will be a very exciting week on the blog and especially on Thursday when I'll give you all the news on my very OWN challenges blog!
Katie

22 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my!! What a fun, cute image!! Great card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Unknown said...

FANTABULOUS image. I love those girlies!

Welcome and thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Rosie
x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! such a fun image and I love the striking colour combo..and all the added bling! Love it!!

StampOwl said...

oh I love it, thanks for playing with the C4C

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Really cute card, Katie! I love your style!

I know that you already know but wanted to officially congratulate you on making TOP 3 for this week's La-La Land Craft Challenge!!

xx Jane

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my gosh did I ever laugh out loud when I saw this card...it is sooooo my daughters LOL! Thanks for playing along and also playing on LLWWC...congrats!

brenda said...

Hi Katie

What a super fun image and I so love to see the inside of cards decorated as well (something I confess I don't often do), such a lovely finishing touch.

Thank you for joining us at Rosie Dees this week.

B x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh tooo cute!!

Loopylou. said...

oh katie!! that is awesome!! i love that image!!

Kaz said...

Great card, I love their faces! Thanks for joining us at RD's

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Would never be sick of these mo images or your fabulous cards Katie. This is a corker. janex

Unknown said...

That's super cute...and I just used that DOUBLE TROUBLE sticker on one of my cards I posted last week! LOL

Michelle Quinno said...

haha, that is hysterical! Love your coloring and design too!

pinky said...

This is one gorgeous card Katie, I absolutely love that image. Isn't mo's creation so excellent. Hugs
Pinky (new team mate lol)

Saskia said...

Hihi.... sooooo funny! Great card!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's!!

Saskia :)

Julie Leblanc said...

Kewl, reminds me of my sister and I when we were younger, lol!!!
Thanks for Playing at PIO

Julie

Maureen said...

Love the colors and bellies!

~Maureen
Pile It On DT

Libby Hickson said...

I love this card!!! That image is adorable, and your coloring is absolute perfection! Love all the details you added. Thanks so much for playing my challenge!

Jackie said...

Love it! That image is just so cute. Thanks for joining us at Rosie Dee's this week :)

Spyder said...

Great card, such a comical image!!
((Lyn))

Brenda said...

Super cute, and such a fun image.

Brenda
Pile It On GDT

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous card. Just love the images & how you have coloured them. Great sentiment. Perfect for my two! Thanks for joining Rosie~Dee's this week. Gez.