Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fabulous Design Team News!

Sorry for the second post today!
I have some super news that I've been holding in and now I can shout it out loud!
I have been picked to join the brand new Design Team over at THE PIXIE COTTAGE!
This is a name that may be new to you now but very soon you'll all be clammering for the super new stamps that will be coming out!
Michelle has gathered some brand new stamp artists and created their images in deep etched rubber for your stamping pleasure.
The stamps are already up for preorder and I can't wait to start creating with them.
You can see all the preorders at Michelles Scrapbooking and More and you're sure to love them! The designs range from cute and whimsical to classic and beautiful. I especially love the background stamps and can't wait to add my Tilda's to the beautiful scene's!
The team is a stunning array of talent and I can't wait to get to know them all and get creating.
The other members are:
Kristen
Andrea
Pam
Tara
Renata
Risa
Tammy
Anne
Peggy

I'll be debuting some new projects for The Pixie Cottage really soon and I hope yo'll come back to see them.
Katie

7 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Yay! So glad to have you on the team! We are going to have sooo much fun! Congratulations! :)

Tara said...

Hi Katie,
Congratulations and I'm really looking forward to working with you at The Pixie Cottage - your cards are amazing!!
Hugs Tara xx

Beryl said...

Hi Katie. Just popping by to say 'Hello' before we go 'live' on Thursday on the By the Cute and Girly challenge. Well done for making on to The Pixie Cottage team too.
Beryl xx

Sandra H. said...

Welcome Katie to the Pixie Cottage. Your work is very, very pretty and fun.

Unknown said...

Katie It is going to be a pleasure to work with you, welcome!

Risa said...

Congratulations Katie!
I look forward to working with you!
hugs
Risa:)

Beautiful Greetings said...

Congratulations Katie! I so look forward to working with you and getting to know you better.
Peg