Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Halloween 2 U!

Happy Tuesday!
This week the My Grafico Design Team have joined forces with Tuesday Morning Sketches to create some fantastic cards for you to see!
I've used some wonderful images from the Trick Or Treat set and they are all so cute!
I've also added, surprise, surprise, more challenges!
Dare U2 Digi wanted to see Punches or Die Cuts.
One Stop Crafts also wanted Die Cuts
Simon Says Stamp said "It's a Stitch Up" and wanted either real or faux stitching so I got my fine tips out!
Three Clovers wanted Numbers
and
PaperPlay said "Spot It" and wanted anything with dots!



I interpreted the sketch into a gatefold style with the circle being the opening.
I colored the Jack O'Lantern and the Witches Cat with Copic's and cut both of them with Nesties.
The "2 U" are chipboard and it took 3 layers to make me happy. First I colored with Copic C7, then I added black glitter glue and finally Art Institute super fine green glitter!
The HAPPY letters are from Target's $1 spot from last year (yes I'm a hoarder!) and the Halloween are rub on letters. The spotted dp is DCWV from last year too.



The inside has lots of room for a special message.



I love this Kitty and think she looks so happy in her Witches hat!

I'd love to see you join in at My Grafico this week and remember it's a combined challenge with Tuesday Morning Sketches so you get 2 entries in 2 challenges with a chance for 2 different prizes with just 1 card!
Have a great day!
Katie

15 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely love this card! I never saw this card as a gate type fold card. Thanks for making my sketch so much more.

Lana Clarke said...

So gorgeous on the inside and out and love the opening
Hugs
Lana x

Unknown said...

adorable, I love this card :)

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is fabulous ! i love the cute cat and pumpkin images and the papers and layout are fab ! :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Tracey said...

Great Halloween card :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Sandra said...

Great card. Love the gate fold and all the 'Halloween' colours you have used. Thank you for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp.
Sandra x

Stephanie said...

Love your take on the sketch, Katie! Great new look for the blog :) plus a big congrats on your new DT!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Julie M said...

Fab card, Katie. I LOVE that Hallowe'en spotty paper - love the letters, images and the cute cat on the inside too.

Thanks for joining us again this week on PaperPlay.

Julie

Larissa said...

Great card! Very lovely design and I love all the papers you used. The little cat is so adorable.
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous creation!! Great design and papers!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing with this wonderful card with us for this weeks 3CTC! A great Halloween creation!

Anne said...

Wow this is great! How clever to turn it into a gatefold, lovely details inside too :)

Donna said...

Fantastic card, great layout and such sweet little pumpkin digi! Thanks for playing along with our diecuts challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x

Chris said...

A great card Katie with such a cute image and the design is wonderful. Love all the decoration on the inside too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)