Friday, September 4, 2009

Ghouls Just Want To Have Fun!

Happy Halloween!!!
OK I know it's not Halloween quite yet but it will be upon us before we know it!
I love all the fun that Halloween brings and to celebrate I want to share a card made from the fabulous new set of images from Lily Boo's!
These are some of the cutest Halloween images I've seen and they are so much fun to work with.
You can see all the wonderful things the Design Team has come up with at the Inspiration Blog.



As usually I colored this cutie with my Copic's and I have to say I've never used so many markers on one project! LOL
The paper is from Debbie Mumm's Holiday collection from last year.
The gravestones border is one of the new punches from Martha Stewart and I just love it!
The sentiment is from 7 Gypsies and the ribbon is Michaels from I don't remember what year! LOL

I added a coordinating dp on the inside and the carried the punched border with ribbon to the message mat.

Don't you feel sorry for the froggy?
I know you'll want to run over and get this new set right now so you can get playing and creating some Halloween fun!
These images are perfect for all sorts of things, not just cards, like Treat Bags, Party Invitations, Favors and more.
Have fun!
Katie

1 comment:

Lana Clarke said...

Wow what a gorgeous crd inside and out...i love it
Hugs
Lana x