Monday, September 28, 2009

Friends With Dirty Faces :) New Cute Daisy May DT card

Happy Monday Everyone!
It's time for another new challenge at Cute Daisy May and this week it's a recipe.
The challenge is to use 1 Ribbon, 2 Buttons and 3 Flowers. You can add to the recipe but they must be the minimum.
You can see all the fantastic Design Team cards over at the Cute Daisy May Challenge Blog
I've used a super cute image from Sheet 44 and I think she's just the sweetest thing!
I've also included some more challenges to this card.
Creative Card Crew wanted to see decorated insides,
Crafty Creations wanted to see a Window
In The Cottage Studio had an "Inside Out" theme where they wanted both the inside and outside decorating.
and 365 Cards Day 208 had a Combo Challenge and you had to choose a challenge from June, July and August and put them all on one card. I chose Day 118 - I've been Framed, Day 135 - On The Outside Looking In and Day 159 - Setting the Scene, Indoors.



I know it seems a little "naughty" looking in through the window but I just love how this turned out. The sentiment is KI Memories and I based the whole card around this phrase!
I colord her with Copic's and added Glossy Accents to the bubbles for a little "pop".
The papers are double sided so they made great curtains when folded back and I think it's K&Co but I could be wrong.
The lace is made from a Martha Stewart border punch.



Here you can get a better view of how the window looks.



I made the window/curtains follow through to the inside too.
I hope you like her and I'd love to see you enter the challenge at the Cute Daisy May Challenge Blog this week.
Katie

15 comments:

Rose said...

AWESOME!! love how the inside looks like it has curtins on the window and such a cute imiage :0) thanks for joining us on crafty creations

Jeanne Forsyth said...

How CUTE is this!!! I love the peekin in the window idea and the bubbles are perfect! Thanks for rumbling with us;-)

Sandra said...

Katie this is adorable, love the colors and that little window is terrific. May have to use this idea sometime!

Hugs
Sandy

Claire Phillips said...

Beautifully composed and finnished - a lovely card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations. Cheers Claire x

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love the shaped window with the pulled back curtains! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!
smiles,Deena

Etha said...

That came out just stunning! I totally love the dark flower you put into her hair :) and how the card opens, so cool!

Sandra H. said...

She is cute sitting there sitting in her little tub! Can't be any naughtier than the cute little butt showing my picture. ;) Katie you did a very nice job on this.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous design. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

Risa said...

Hi Katie,
Your card is adorable! I love your sweet image, she is so sweet!
hugs
Risa:)

Anne said...

Hi, Katie
Congratulations to you!
I look forward to getting to know you! =)
(and I'm your follower no. 100!!) *lol*

Hugs,
Anne

Saskia said...

Oooooh..... gorgeous card!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Ceafty Creations!

Saskia :)

Unknown said...

What a cute little image. Gorgeous card!

Congrats on becoming a DTmember of the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs,
Renata

Beccy said...

Just love everything about this card.

Beccy x

shelly said...

oh katie this is just precious! thanks for playing along this week at CCC :)
ps.. im giving away some blog candy from the cuttingcafe for our bbtb hop this week stop on by my blog :)

jennruggeri75 said...

This is the cutest image!! I love your card. Thanks for playing with us at CCC.