Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Guest project for the Victoria Case Challenge

Hello Everyone!
Last week my card was picked (albeit randomly ;)) at Victoria Case Challenges and it meant I got to play with her Design Team on this weeks challenge!
Of course I couldn't do a project without finding other challenges along the way!

I started with the Victoria Case Challenge which was a color challenge of Red, Orange and Brown.
Then I took the sketch from Friday Sketchers and tweaked it to fit the front of the lunchbox.
Then I saw that Scrappy Frogs were looking for 3D projects and this fitted the bill there too!
Also The Secret Crafter wanted Hearts and Flowers and the border punch has hearts and you can definately see the flowers!
And My Time To Craft wanted Polka Dots and I have them on the ribbon and the flowers too!



This image is off an older Victoria Case CD called Girls but you can still get it by contacting Victoria at her Art Designs website.
I colored her with Copic's.
The dp is DCWV from a couple of stacks, The Citrus Stack and the Sweet Stack.
The sentiment is Marcella for K@Co from Target and the flower is The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.



The ribbons are always the fun part of decorating a lunchbox and this time I just picked as many that I thought looked good together. Then I added 3 flowers with fabric brad centers to complete the look.



I just had to show you a close up of this sweetie as I think she is so super cute! I'm not sure who or what she is thinking of but it sures makes her look happy.
I hope you drop on over to the Victoria Case Challenge blog and join in the fun!
Have a great day!
Katie

8 comments:

LindaC said...

CUTE....CUTE....CUTE! LindaC

LOUISE said...

Fabulous Lunchbox Katie, love it! Louise x

Rach said...

this is wonderful.. beautifully made. hugs rachxx

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, this is amazing - great colours and so beautifully put together! Jo x

Jill said...

aww Katie your little tin is gorgeous I love all the ribbons thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

she is sweet and so is that box, i love it.i don't know wether you've heard of rosemerry merry, she has a craft shop in cheshire i go to, and she has been scrapbooker of the year 2 years running. This is the type of thing she makes, the ribons are great. Something like this for the challenge, maybe. janex

Lynne in NI said...

COOL! I love your image and all those fabulous ribbons!
Lynne
:o)

Lesley said...

Beautiful work! Lovely colours, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx