Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6 Challenges in 1 card!

Happy Hump Day!
There are so many cool challenge blogs around these days that I don't have time to do a card for each one that takes my eye. Well I noticed that many allow you to combine challenges with those from other blogs so today's card makes the most of that.
In fact there is a new blog that actually wants you to combine!
Pile It On gives you a challenge but wants you to use it with as many others as you can :)
So today's card fills the following challenges;
Pile It On - Use 2 Ribbons
Just Magnolia - Paper Piecing
Charisma Cardz - Something Yummy
Copic Creations - Wood
Three Clovers - Paper Piecing
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

It feels so good to have some many crossed off my list!LOL



It was fun to do all the challenges at once and I hope I pulled it off OK.
I used Tilda with Cowberry Muffin and colored her with Copic's and paper pieced her dress and muffin.
The papers are DCMV Nana's Kitchen.



I used some coordinating papers for the inside.
I hope you like her and I hope it inspires you to try and combine some of the wonderful challenges out there in blog land :)
I also wanted to give you a heads up that I sell my cards on eBay and you can see the ones I have right now HERE
Over the Summer I will be listing every Tuesday evening and even if you aren't a buyer it's always fun to take a look as there are cards there that you won't have seen here on my blog as I don't have time to share them all.
Have a happy day!
Katie

20 comments:

Vickilyn said...

Beautiful card! Cute blog too!!

thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

Vicki
co-owner

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

that is so cute! don't you love getting so many challenges out of one card? great job on the paper piecing.

Suzy said...

Absolutely enchanting and full of little details that are sweeter than the muffin in her hands :)
hugs
Suzy

Jacque said...

Wonderful job Katie...and she is so darn cute TOO!!! Love that paper and the colors you have used...such a cheerful card...Hugs..Jacque

cabio's craft corner said...

Katie, Great job on this Challenge card. Love the little details you put on the card especially the little top piece on Tilda's cupcake. Very cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon Caudle said...

How cute is this card!! I love it Katie! So many details! The papers are wonderful and Tilda is so cute! Awesome job covering six challenges in one card! Fab card!!
hugs!

Barb Hardeman said...

Adorable! How you so awesomely fit in so many challenges on one card is amazing. Fantastic job, Katie...

Vivi Casale said...

Katie,
you card is so beautiful! I made a great job combining all the 6 challenges!
Hugs
Vivi

Anonymous said...

hi katie!
love her... she looks like she is sitting in an old kitchen w/ that cool wallpaper (pattern paper).

Thanks for Playing w/ us at Pile It On!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Jodi said...

How terrific that you were able to get all 6 of these challenges in just one card!! She looks great here with those papers and colors you chose for her.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Nancy said...

Your card is so very cute! Love all the details and your paper also. Great job!

Unknown said...

She is adorable. Really nice job ... on the card and combining the challenges!

Jane Wetzel said...

WOW! Nice job and absolutely GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, gorgeous card!!! Wonderful detail. Hugs, Christina C.

Laurel said...

Katie, What an adorable card! I really love your attention to detail and your coloring! Hugs

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow wonderful card...love the piecing. Thanks for joining us at 3CTC!

Candy said...

Wow Katie,
I am still shaking my head that you got 6 challenges on one card!! Aren't you clever??
Such an adorable card. Sweet and colourful and awesome!
Hugs Candy

Anonymous said...

a gorgeous card sweetie, fabulous paper piecing.. hugs rachxx

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What an adorable card! Your coloring is wonderful and I love how colorful it is. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

Eulanda said...

I just LOVE this card and am hoping to get my hands on this cowberry muffin stamp. Actually there are a few more I think I feel the need to add to my collection. hee hee