Friday, June 5, 2009

Another Sweet Tilda!

I've been doing a challenge everyday this week and today's card comes from the wonderful sketch over at A Spoon Full of Sugar



This is my absolutely favorite Tilda to color but for the life of me I can't remember her name so I can't link to where you can get her! If anyone knows please let me know and I'll add the link. ADDED Thanks Jacque! She is Well Dressed Tilda from the Holiday 2008 collection. Diana at Magnolia-licious told me that she will be ordering Christmas (and Halloween) Tilda's soon so hopefully this one will be available. I masked her and stamped the Watering Can and I think she looks so cute!
I used more papers from the Green Stack and I admit I took a little liberty with the sketch. The sketch called for a swirl in the bottom left and as the paper had swirls I used that. Also I used flowers instead of buttons and the 3 in the top left I layered as they looked better. The sentiment is another $1 spot one from Michaels.



The inside just shows more of the wonderful Green papers.
Things are "busying up" here as the boys go off to Scout camp on Sunday so I'm running around today getting the last stuff on their lists.
Hopefully I'll have time to add more cards this weekend.
Have a happy Friday!
Katie

13 comments:

Jacque said...

Katie...she is Well-Dressed Tilda and is from the Christmas Collection 2008...what a cute,cute card!!! Very nice job...Hugs...Jacque

Barb Hardeman said...

Okay, Jacque already let you know who she is, but let me add that you did a fantastic, super job on this very cute card. So, so nice....

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how precious. She is also one of my favorite Tilda stamps! (I think I have 50 or 60 favorites just so you know! LOL!) Love her sitting ont the watering can! Fabulous card!
hugs!
Sharon

Vivi Casale said...

Oh Katie, you card is adorable!
I love everything you made!
Hugs
Vivi

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card, the outside is great, and even the inside looks perfekt!!!

Thanks for taking part.

Hugs Ivi

Eulanda said...

Love this card!

Anonymous said...

just cute as can be! the watering can is wonderful!
Pam Going Postal

Kerry D-C said...

What an adorable card! the inside is just a great as the outside!

cabio's craft corner said...

Katie, this well coloring Tilda is so sweet & adorable. You did a great job.
Hugs,
Cabio

Lisa T said...

Very cute! I love that Tilda image and you did a great job decorating the inside of your card.

Nancy said...

This is just a very adorable card. What a great job you did. She is one of my many favorite Tildas also.

Julie said...

Very cute. I like the layout and colors you chose.

flatis stempelwelt said...

Lovely card....
I love the cute Tilda and the papers
Thanks so much for playing with my sketch..
Hugs, Sonja xx