Monday, June 8, 2009

A Flutterby card for Danni's challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!
I came across this challenge at Dannis Dreams and as I love Fairies and Butterflies it was an easy one to want to join!



I used one of Lili's Faires from Lili of the Valley in the UK and all their stamps are on sale right now!
I colored her with my Copic's in soft pinks and greys and then coated her wings with Glossy Accents.
The challenge was Fairies or Butterflies but I made a hatpin with a lovely crystal butterfly so I covered all bases! LOL The sentiment was from Fiskars and the border punch is Martha Stewart.



I hope you like her :)
Katie

3 comments:

Danni said...

What a beautiful card! Really like the butterfly hat pin, so pretty!
Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

Nicola said...

Stunning card Katie, love your colouring of this li´l fairy and the glossy accents makes her wings pop beautifully. Such pretty detail with your punching and that beautiful flower but the bell of the ball has to go to your wonderful hatpin - it´s awesome sweetie.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

cabio's craft corner said...

The white flowers & bead embellishment went so well with the theme. It is so pure, just fit great with the fairy image. Pretty!
Hugs,
Cabio