Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Another double posting day :)
But I needed to show you this card as the deadline is tomorrow!
I love the designs from Sugar Nellie and the sketches over at the Sugar Bowl Blog are always a challenge and I really like to complete them. The challenge this week was the sketch and "please include" was to use Kraft Paper and that seems to be a popular addition in scrapbooking and cardmaking right now.



I love this Nellie image(especially her Welliies!). I combined the Kraft paper with dp from Kay & Co and added ribbon and a punched border using a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from Cloud 9.



The inside is pretty plain but uses coordinating papers.
I hope you like :)
Katie

2 comments:

Juls said...

love this card! she is so cute, love the colours you have used, the papers are fab, and i'm in love with that dotty ribbon.

Lilian said...

Adorable card and beautifully colored Sugar Nellie image! Great flowers, ribbon and tag sentiment! Your decorated insides are so pretty. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!