Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunny Monday

Hope your week has got off to a great start!
School ends on Thursday here, then my son and husband go off to Scout camp on Sunday and our daughter goes to Choir day camp so I get an extra week, sort of, before the sibling bickering starts :)
To celebrate the wonderful sun shining above me here in TX today I thought I share one of my favorite Tilda's.
I made this a while and know I used a someone's sketch but I can't remember whose it was, sorry!

She was colored with Copics, the dp is Making Memories, the trim is from Wally World and the sentiment is from a $1 set at Michaels.
I'm working on joining in challenges this week so be sure to check back as the sketches on the blogs this week are great!
Have a great Monday!
Katie

9 comments:

Jacque said...

Katie, she is lovely...I love those MM papers with her...cute cute cute!! Great job...Hugs..Jacque

Lisa T said...

Very pretty! I love that lace trim.

Sharon Caudle said...

So pretty! Such soft, pretty colors and Tilda is beautiful! Great card!
hugs!
Sharon

Vivi Casale said...

Oh, what a lovely card you made!
Hugs
Vivi

Shawn said...

She is darling, great colouring and I love the soft colours.

Diana

Candy said...

Hi Katie,
Great little card and love the touch of the very pretty peach/orange? you have added.
Enjoy your challenges - they can be great fun. Will look forward to seeing them!

Hugs, Candy

cabio said...

Cute, love the trim and the stitch work!
Hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

Your card is so very cute. I love this little sunflower Tilda.You did a great job coloring her. Actually the whole card is fabulous!

Suzanne J Dean said...

So cute & pretty--love all the soft colors & patterns. As much as I love my 2 kids I HATE summertime bickering--makes me crazy, LOL!

hugz,
Suzanne