Saturday, June 6, 2009

Add a little Mojo to your life!

I told you there'd be two posts today!
I can't believe I've done challenges everyday this week and for this challenge I actually made two cards.
Mojo Monday had a sketch that I thought would be simple to do but it really was a struggle but I completed it!



This time I used the cute house from Alota Stamps that you can get at Magnolia-lious. Again i used my Copics and more Green Stack papers.






For this one I used a Lelo stamp from Stampavie and colored her with my Copic's. The sentiment was from Fiskars and the papers are again from the Green Stack.



Sorry for the short commentary but I have to be at a Girl Scout picnic in an hour and I'm running out of time!
TTFN
Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great cards for the challenge! Love, love, love the first one! Kim Sparks